Alzean Gear Knob

TomS

As above.

I posted exactly the same thing a few weeks back and ended up getting a brand new alezan gear knob from Alex.

They are quite expensive items in general though, so you may prefer to go for an aftermarket alloy one instead. I had to go for alezan really to match the rest of my interior.

Cheers guys! Might grab one of KTA's one's for £50, don't fancy spending £120 on a new gear knob!

The interior on the car I've bought is alzean so I'll have to see what aluminium gear knob looks like. Are they easy to change over?

Cheers guys! Might grab one of KTA's one's for £50, don't fancy spending £120 on a new gear knob!

The interior on the car I've bought is alzean so I'll have to see what aluminium gear knob looks like. Are they easy to change over?

It was a tough decision, but im glad i did go with the alezan replacement. Just hope that this one lasts longer than the 22k miles the original one did - the original looked like it had done 100k!!!!!!!

Very easy to change over on mine. Just unscrewed it and screwed new one on. No clamping of gear stick or anything. Nice and easy.

I have one of these available if anyone's interested.

I removed it when I fitted my nismo one - leather is perfect, but there is a small nick in the metal at the base from when I took it off.

I can probably post a pic if someone wants to check it out.

in the same boat, mine is a tad worn on the top (still fine) but was thinking about a KTA one, not sure how well it would go, then again you do have brushed parts on the wheel and doors.

mine was the same. all crusty and sorry looking.

but i used a bit of autosol and then some megs metal polish and it came up really well. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...