Spotted: Ebized, Horsham

Willy P

I saw Ebized (Colin) down Old Crawley Road in Horsham earlier today, stopped and had a quick chat. I was going there to bed my pads and rotors in.

I then drove away up to 60mph and braked sharply down to 10mph and did the same again all the way down the road. He must think I drive like a right weirdo, but no, bedding in procedure honest :D

I saw Ebized (Colin) down Old Crawley Road in Horsham earlier today, stopped and had a quick chat. I was going there to bed my pads and rotors in.

I then drove away up to 60mph and braked sharply down to 10mph and did the same again all the way down the road. He must think I drive like a right weirdo, but no, bedding in procedure honest :D

:yahoo: I have been spotted - first time away from a ZED meet. And not longer after I had passed a another GMcoupe going north on the A24 near Kingsfold.

Your car looked very clean and no I didn't watch your driving as I was too engrossed checking up an address in the A-Z :lol:

As was yours Colin. I gave it a very quick wash after fitting the new pads and rotors. Did you get the detailing stuff you wanted? Who did you say you were going to see? Would be nice to know as I want to buy some dodo juice stuff. :D

Did you get the detailing stuff you wanted? Who did you say you were going to see? Would be nice to know as I want to buy some dodo juice stuff. :D

No the contact did not have what I wanted but as an alternative, and not so far away near at Lingfield, try:

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss ... PR=-1&TB=A

Ask for Matt (don't go without checking he is there) and don't forget to mention your membership on here for discount ;)