Anyone in the Glasgow area?

SteveRS

I live in surrey so would be an absolute mission to get there

You are only 1hr away mate. :lol:

Gatwick to Glasgow Airport. :thumbs:

Also the new Infiniti dealership is only a stone's throw from Glasgow airport.

I am sure one of the West coast guys will be along shortly to help you out. :thumbs:

Alex :)

Went along this morning but bad news, it was already sold and away.

Done a quick search and found another 07 plate with 21k miles on it in garage in Paisley, so went to see it and it had a big sold sign on it. When I asked it was sold yesterday!!!

So stood drooling over the 59 plate GTR Black edition they had, but £49k was just outside my budget ;)

Thought we were in the middle of a recession an hard to sell 350z's in this climate :thumbdown:

Done a quick search and found another 07 plate with 21k miles on it in garage in Paisley, so went to see it and it had a big sold sign on it. When I asked it was sold yesterday!!!

So stood drooling over the 59 plate GTR Black edition they had, but £49k was just outside my budget ;)

Thought we were in the middle of a recession an hard to sell 350z's in this climate :thumbdown:

Glasgow Motor Company?

I though we were in a recession too!!! Thought that one may have stuck around for a bit longer considering the current climate.........never mind.

Thanks for going along and having a look, really appreciate that mate :D:thumbs:

I'll keep searching.

Glasgow Motor Company?

Yes, that was the one. Was in really nice condition too.