premiership relegation chat

350 Russ

I've been having a chat about it with a few of the boys at work as to who we all think will get relegated and no one can agree on it, I'm going for Wigan, Birmingham, and maybe either wolves or west brom,

apologies to anyone who supports them :p

Wigan and Wolves, but can't pick a third. Hopefully WBA get stuffed against Liverpool this weekend :teeth:

:boxing:

Blackpool, Wigan and one other from Us, Wolves, Blackburn, Blues (but hopefully Villa ;) )

Blackpool have got a tough run-in at the end of the season, have to play Arsenal, Spurs, United in the last 8

Wigan and Wolves, but can't pick a third. Hopefully WBA get stuffed against Liverpool this weekend :teeth:

Blackpool, Wigan and one other from Us, Wolves, Blackburn, Blues (but hopefully Villa ;) )

Blackpool have got a tough run-in at the end of the season, have to play Arsenal, Spurs, United in the last 8

And Blackpool are in free fall at the moment - Blackburn likewise having a very poor run while everyone else is picking up points (even us, Tarmac :p )

Annoyingly we can get a draw on Sat and go up to about 12th, or lose and end up bottom. Never known it so tight (and I've been through a few of these relegation fights over the past few years :lol: )

And Blackpool are in free fall at the moment - Blackburn likewise having a very poor run while everyone else is picking up points (even us, Tarmac :p )

Annoyingly we can get a draw on Sat and go up to about 12th, or lose and end up bottom. Never known it so tight (and I've been through a few of these relegation fights over the past few years :lol: )

West Brom = Yo yo's :lol:

West Brom = Yo yo's :lol:

I know - read somewhere that if we keep going up and down every year for the next 20 years (with the TV money and then parachute payment) we'll end up the richest club in the world :lol:

(At least we don't have to play in a custard bowl ;) )

Byebye

Wolves

Birmingham

Blackburn

:wave:

as a rovers fan I can't agree with that. I think wolves will go down because losing Kevin Doyle for the rest of the season is going to be a massive blow, and birmingham because they are in a terrible run at the moment and don't look like they are coming out of it anytime soon.

I cant see how you think wigan are going to get the 3 wins to get out of it. I don't think they have it in them to do it IMO.

unless Newcastle pull their socks up I think they could be down in there very soon, I read somewhere that they have won only 1 in the last ten? and are only 3 points above the drop?

Only the top 6 teams look 100% safe to me :scare: . If Bolton or Everton who are 7th and 8th lose 3 games in a row then they'll be right down in the middle of the relegation battle. I have something of a soft spot for WBA and despite being an LFC supporter wouldn't want to see Everton go down. The sad fact remains though is that we pretty well have a 2 and a half tier league these days , the top 4, Liverpool and Spurs and then the rest :shrug: . If I had to pick the three I think are at the greatest risk I'd say Newcastle, Wigan and Blackpool.....

Pete

It is so close it could be any 3 from -

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Blackburn

Blackpool

Fulham

Newcastle

Stoke City

Sunderland

West Brom

West Ham

Wigan

Wolves

There are only 8 points between the lot of them !

There is always someone that gets dragged into it so I would go for...

Aston Villa

West Brom

Wolves

Sorry you guys from the Midlands :surrender:

I'm glad noone has said westham, not gonna lie I was getting worried, man U weekend aswell so we could dip back in, but my overall opinion is wolves Birmingham and Wigan, birminghams long cup run killed them.

You have improved but you need to keep it up... your goal difference is still the same as the temperature of my Freezer :lol:

I'm glad noone has said westham, not gonna lie I was getting worried, man U weekend aswell so we could dip back in, but my overall opinion is wolves Birmingham and Wigan, birminghams long cup run killed them.

You have improved but you need to keep it up... your goal difference is still the same as the temperature of my Freezer :lol:

:lol: good point about the goal difference, however we took 4 point of spurs this season :teeth::boxing:

It is so close it could be any 3 from -

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Blackburn

Blackpool

Fulham

Newcastle

Stoke City

Sunderland

West Brom

West Ham

Wigan

Wolves

There are only 8 points between the lot of them !

There is always someone that gets dragged into it so I would go for...

Aston Villa

West Brom

Wolves

Sorry you guys from the Midlands :surrender:

i would say that fulham stoke and sunderland wont get relegated. i honestly cant believe how close it is this season.

Stoke are a quality outfit if you ask me. Small amounts of class and large amounts of thuggery but in a good old fashioned kind of way (as Everton used to be before we turned into a bunch of talentless fannies with ridiculous hair). Personally I'll be supporting them in the FA cup.

I hope West Ham stay up too - they've got too much going for them to be relegated.

Blackburn have really gone rubbish in the last few years but I reckon they'll just squeak out of it then rebuild next year.

The 3 'W's for me

Wigan

West Brom

Wolves

Blackburn have really gone rubbish in the last few years but I reckon they'll just squeak out of it then rebuild next year.

a big +1 on that! weve been getting worse ever since hughesy left, no money to spend as the club was up for sale so all our best players have been sold and other retired with no replacements. at least we have some money to spend now so hopefully we can do alot of rebuilding in the summer and kick on again next season for a top 10 finish

Fair do's as the Goodison Park chant goes - Wayne Rooney truly is 'just a fat ugly knobhead........fat ugly knooooooobhead.......just a fat ugly knobhead'.

Poor old Hammers

Getting back on form when he is needed though, you have to feel sorry for Berba don't you? 20 goals at Xmas and then can't get a game :lol:

Nah me either :p