LED tail lights

Daryl

The guy selling them has too many negatives and neutrals for my liking. I had a quick search through the negatives and found one of them from a 350Z owner...must have been bad because EBay have removed the comment :scare: . From other comments posted here I believe they are not as bright as genuine Nissan LED's.

Pete

:lol:

"LIGHTS CRAP RETURNED NO REFUND AVOID!!!! ****er!!!!!!! CON-ARTIST!!! ****!!!!!!!

Reply by jdmhondaparts (24-Mar-11 05:07):

Offered full refund. No item returned. buyer would not give tracking or receipt

90-97 Mazda MX5, Eunos Black Projector Headlights (#120674265174)"

Brilliant :teeth:.

what you notice reading through the negative comments is that most of them are written by illiterate twats.

+1

I can't comment on the lights, but have bought from this trader a few times over the years and not had a problem myself.

• 5 weeks later...
I know SpursMadDave got his crystal indicator lenses from this guy and was happy with the purchase. A set of rear light clusters are different though.

Yep I had no issues, probably more to do with idiots ordering the wrong parts then blaming the seller, there are a lot of different types and model numbers :surrender: