Cost of buying and having a nismo kit fitted?

SteveRS

Hi chaps,

As zeds with factory fitted kits are hard to come by, i may have to consider buying a standard Zed and having a nismo kit fitted, sprayed etc. Has anyone done this and what was the cost to do it? If not does anyone have an idea of cost for Buying and having the kit fully sprayed and fitted?

Steve

I think you will have trouble sourcing a genuine nismo kit at a reasonable price these days. Few companies do good copies though - best to speak to some of the traders on here to source the kit.

Fitting the kit will vary in cost depending on how much work is needed to fit in and rates for painting at your chosen bodyshop.

£2k with change doesn't sound too bad. I have noticed some cheap kits on Flea bay for about £400! i think i would rather spend the money on a genuine kit though.

A full geniune kit will set you back at least a grand.....if you can get one now

I tried to get a genuine kit about 4 months ago and was getting imported prices over 3k for the kit inc spoiler :surrender: . I believe NISMO dont make the kit anymore so aftermarket is the option to go for. If you can get a genuine kit expect to pay top dollar as rare now :#3: ! Asfor bodyshop prices you are looking about 1k ish depending how well the kit fits. Good Luck! :thumbs: