Update.......Oops

IRVO-LFC

Just an update for all to read and comment!

had the motor now for 10 days still grinning and looking forward to the weekends when she comes out to play.

been quite an eventful few days getting to know the forum and the "z", never really used forums before but couldnt reccommend this one more highly for the advice and knowledge posted, been very very helpful, thankyou.

since purchase i have ordered

1x set EBC Redstuff pads delivered

2x new compression arm (banana arm) bushes :pmzmanalex: enroute

1x Nurrish sat nav unit(hopefully fitted next weekend)

1x Uprev at RS Tuning (11th april keep you posted on results)

1x new full owners handbook (fleabay) delivered

front and rear bumper respray with full machine polish and wax TBC on dates

Alpine head unit and fitment TBC on dates.

would like to give a personal THANKYOU to ATTAKZ for the kind offer of a visit to his home for a run out to identify the compression arm bush problems TOPMAN :clap: PS the rims and tyres he has up for sale are absolutley gorgeous, wish i had the pennies to buy them.

looking forward to the Uprev, maybe i can then give it the full beans(obviously when the bushes are done) over at the Ring at the end of the month, as i of course wouldnt even dream of doing it on any British Roads!!!! :bangin: OOOPS.

Thanks again to all on the forum for their valuable help and knowledge

Speak soon.

Congrats, wouldn't be using redstuff pads at the ring. You'll be lucky to get a lap out them before they over heat. I would have went for ferrodos or ebc yellowstuff/bluestuff pads for track action. Red stuff are very soft and warm easily. They really aren't suited to the weight of the zed tbh.

Good luck with all the repairs :thumbs:

i have about 50% left on the pads now(not sure what they are) would you recommend i leave these on and run them down at the ring then replace them with the redstuffs, dont expect to breaking any lap time whilst over there!! just my wallet!! :thumbdown:

Tbh I wouldn't do any track with low pads. The reds will fade very quickly on track. I would probe recommend selling the reds or keeping them for day to day use and get a set of pads to swap in to use at the track. The very least I would recommend is yellowstuff pads. The bluestuff pads aren't road legal as they need a bit of warming to work great. If the supplier will allow you to return the reds I would and change for yellowstuff. If not ferrodos seem to be a pad of choice at the track although they can be noisy.

just fitted my banana arm bushes this weekend. Took around a couple of hours at my bro's garage in sheffield. Its a bit fiddly but if you have the bush removal and fitting kit you'll be fine. Make sure you line the bush up correctly when installing back into the arm as they are offset. We marked the arm and bush with some tipex to help

would like to give a personal THANKYOU to ATTAKZ for the kind offer of a visit to his home for a run out to identify the compression arm bush problems TOPMAN :clap: PS the rims and tyres he has up for sale are absolutley gorgeous, wish i had the pennies

+1 they really are just about the nicest rims I've ever seen.

looking forward to the Uprev, maybe i can then give it the full beans(obviously when the bushes are done) over at the Ring at the end of the month, as i of course wouldnt even dream of doing it on any British Roads!!!! :bangin: OOOPS.

We'll put that indiscretion down to you being a mongy fan of the reds**te ;):lol:

would like to give a personal THANKYOU to ATTAKZ for the kind offer of a visit to his home for a run out to identify the compression arm bush problems TOPMAN :clap: PS the rims and tyres he has up for sale are absolutley gorgeous, wish i had the pennies

+1 they really are just about the nicest rims I've ever seen.

We'll put that indiscretion down to you being a mongy fan of the reds**te ;):lol:

bit strong coming from a Marine FC supporter!! DIXIE WHO??