glrnet

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol::lol::lol:

Mate, I was determined I wasn't going to come back and start prattling on about my wedding but as you asked so nicely................. :yawn::yawn::teeth:

It all started with a "quiet drink" with my new Brother in Law, 5 pints of Pride and several double Jamesons later we discovered that there is life after 11 pm in Cheam on a Wednesday night, crawled into bed at about 1 I think. :drunk: 0715 said BIL wakes me with a cup of tea :scare:

In summary, however, the sun shone for us, Joy and her daughters looked absolutely beautiful, I was the most nervous man in the history of wedding ceremony procedures, my sister even videod me nervously tapping my feet waiting for my bride and has posted the bloody thing on facebook :lol::lol:

After photo's we took family and close friends for lunch at a really nice local restaurant and had a really lovely afternoon, if any of you Surrey guys live near Brockham get yourselves along to the "Grumpy Mole" the food and the service is excellent. :thumbs::clap:

Oh, by the way the 1948 Sunbeam Pullman wedding car was a Humber and was the double dogs doo dahs, Andrew, my best man said I was more excited about finding out it was only one of 17 left in the world than anything else :blush: (pictures to follow when the photographer has uploaded them)

Our day was completed by a wonderful stay at Langshott Manor Hotel Horley, again, highly recommended.

All in all, the most nerve racking experience I've ever gone through and without doubt the day that has meant the most to me in my life :cloud9::snog: Thank you Joy :)

Big party tonight at the local Golf Club for 110+ including Rugby Club mates........................... :byebye::drunk:

Come on Graham stop divving about being all married and tell us how it went!