Purple is on!!!!

iain10101

Choice of two but i have decided on the lighter of the two, looks blue in the picture but its proper :cloud9: purple. The darker one is a pearl and im not sure if its what i want her to look like! The lighter purple is a metalic too. Ticks all the boxes. Signed up just need to raise the rest of the money now!

12c052ed.jpg5a6fe3d2.jpg

If its going to be purple, Id go to the local shop, buy a dairy milk bar, unwrap it, have myself a nice chocolatey treat, then take the shiny purple wrapper to the body shop and have them match that.

The cadburys purple, is fantastic. I nice deep metalic version of that would be fantastic.

Im hoping to get the kit here within the next 2 weeks ish and then will book it in for the wrap. Im hoping it will all be done and dusted within 4 weeks! I thought my ears were burning around 10.30am this morning? I~m raising the cash slowly as i have to live too. And the wifey has booked a holiday to the south of france in june, so that needs funds too! I cant wait now been a while in the making!

If its going to be purple, Id go to the local shop, buy a dairy milk bar, unwrap it, have myself a nice chocolatey treat, then take the shiny purple wrapper to the body shop and have them match that.

The cadburys purple, is fantastic. I nice deep metalic version of that would be fantastic.

The darker one in the pics above looks close to that....

Its hard to explain them. The purple to the left is a pearlescent vinyl that goes really too dark In real terms its quality street 'the one with the nut in'! The one on the right on the other hand i believe is the closest match to cadburys purple.