8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the three pls

• Purple pearl
    • Flat dark blue
    • Black metalic

Don't tell her. She's a woman, I doubt she will notice :teeth:

What planet do you live on? lol

Mars through the week & Venus on the weekend :thumbs:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I got my Super Duper Raffle Nismo gear knob on the other day and she noticed two bits of rubber pipe that i used around the knob and the shaft in order not to damage it and i got the spanish inquisition as to what have i done. I did however get the DMB Gel overlays and my colour coded ST logos on the Focus the other day and thankfully she loved them.

iphonemarch067.jpg

iphonemarch066.jpg

iphonemarch065.jpg

iphonemarch064.jpg

Its only about the money as it is with most, all women!

Its ok for them to spend on average £150 a week on pebbles and those stupid signs that my house is covered in saying things like H O M E, E A T, D R E A M S and my all time favourite The cushions that we seem to have to replace every 3 Months! Yeah right! But when i wanna spend A few hundred 'ish' its the end of the world.

I like being under the thumb :thumbs:

+1 .......at least then you don't need to worry about when your doing something wrong. Do what your told and provided its not a full moon or whatever the problem is once a month your pretty much covered.

Unabashed........Pink........depends if you want to host a day time TV show about interior decorating with your life partner 'Justin'

Purple FTW!

That's because you'll be spending her "home improvement" fund :lol::wacko:

Its only about the money as it is with most, all women!

Its ok for them to spend on average £150 a week on pebbles and those stupid signs that my house is covered in saying things like H O M E, E A T, D R E A M S and my all time favourite The cushions that we seem to have to replace every 3 Months! Yeah right! But when i wanna spend A few hundred 'ish' its the end of the world.

Bad news peeps! The :cloud9: dark purple wrap is off the cards :thumbdown: , I feel awful. :bang: The vinyl samples turned up today and its a different dark purple and non metalic! So i was left with no choice but to ring the guys at Creative Fx that wrapped the Godzilla and they wont just supply the vinyl wrap! They will only do the entire job at a costing of over 2k, so thats that out of the window. So im back to the drawing board! Im so annoyed right now!!!!! :angry: Someone please give me some inspiration as im at a complete loss! :surrender: I still have the option of the pearl or i can do some other purple just not a metalic! :angry::angry::angry::angry: Cheers guys your help is greatly appreciated. :thumbs: