2003 GT (UK Model) 57200 miles SOLD

ewan221

For sale is my 350z in Sunset, I have recently been struggling with a knee problem which is giving me problens changing gear so have decided to see if there is any interest in car

The car has full Nissan service history with the most recent being a P2 inspection in January this year (56718).

If you look at my pistonheads profile you will see full details of the service history from new (http://www.pistonheads.com/members/show ... rId=136238)

Its taxed until end of October 11 and MOT until October 15th (No advisory notes last mot)

HPIM0122.jpg

HPIM0121.jpg

wash.jpg

HPIM0121.jpg

Recently I have fitted

New Falken FK452 tyres all round

New Discs and Pads all round.

I have also had all 4 alloys refurbised so.

Iits the UK GT model which has a Spec List including :

Alzean Leather interior

18 inch Rays Alloy wheels

Bose stero system

Seats are heated and electric

Fully functional steering wheel

Cruise control

Electric window and mirrors (folding function)

Trip computer

Unlike many 350z there has been no major modifications to car apart from a stainless steel exhaust system and uprated rear drop links.

The Body work is in excellent condition for age with no dents or dings. There is though a few stone chips on bonnet and a touched in scratch on drivers door.

Would consider a p/ex f

Happy to send more pictures on request

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing from eBay so car on autotrader now. Have had a few offers from pistonheads (7800 best one) but not enough for me to deal yet. Was tempted by two XKRs but knowing what I'm like could see me spending a couple of thousand on them to get them right. So at moment still enjoying the Zed with help of some painkillers lol.

edit **** with hindsight I should of accepted the £7800*****

now £7750 or nearest offer

• 2 weeks later...