Spot the rookie mistake....

Husky

Barstewards nicked your center cap too and have they even changed the tyre valve/dust cap?

295 is stretched??! Widest I can see is 10.5" for the s5's?

the vreds have a very round shoulder, indeed they are 10.5 wheels. in person they don't look that streched, i think its more to do with the shape of that particular tyre.

the caps i took off before going so they didnt lose them ;)

Barstewards nicked your center cap too and have they even changed the tyre valve/dust cap?

the vreds have a very round shoulder, indeed they are 10.5 wheels. in person they don't look that streched, i think its more to do with the shape of that particular tyre.

285 is pretty fat on my 10.5"s, 305 would be just silly.

Yes, judging by the fact they quite clearly can't read, I wouldn't put that past them :lol:

Yes, judging by the fact they quite clearly can't read, I wouldn't put that past them :lol:

what brand of tyre have you got?

what brand of tyre have you got?

Falken fk452's and I thought they were supposedly quite slim tyres.

so this is the punishment you get for taking a single wheel to national tyre thing place of doom and destruction noob lsnd hate hate hate. I had a puncture and this is what they did...

IMAG0414.jpg

being a complete noob what am i actually looking at? From all the comments i can tell the tire is on the wrong way but how do you tell that from the pic? Something obvious i am missing?

so this is the punishment you get for taking a single wheel to national tyre thing place of doom and destruction noob lsnd hate hate hate. I had a puncture and this is what they did...

IMAG0414.jpg

being a complete noob what am i actually looking at? From all the comments i can tell the tire is on the wrong way but how do you tell that from the pic? Something obvious i am missing?

post-6349-135011900821_thumb.jpg

post-6349-135011900821_thumb.jpg