Thought I was going to decat.

martinmac

Its been a long day, I had to take my little friend Meg in to the vet today for an operation.

She is 16 so getting on a bit and I was told there was a fair chance shw would make it home again. For once I have had a bit of luck and she has come through well and is now staggering around the bedroom doing an impression of me on saturday nights. :teeth:

I know its only a pet but I have kind of got used to her being around and tormenting me.

Picture1058.jpg

Good news Martin. Its tough having to put down your pet. My dog was, as the old saying goes, my best mate. But at 18 years old it just wasnt fair keeping him in the mental state he was in. hope you have a few more year together yet :thumbs:

Its not 'only a pet' its part of the family.

I had to take 2 of our Degu's in the vets today.............little gits must of cost us over 2k since we got them and they're only glorified rats!

1 bottle (about 250ml size) of medicine for our dog cost £700!!! Ridiculous! :scare:

Mart, just have stern words to her, she has more of your bones to attempt breaking. :p:p:lol::lol: She looks like a Torty in that pic. :thumbs:

Dave, Aerial doesn't look like she enjoys having her picy taken. :lol::lol: If those eyes could kill. :p:lol:

She isnt too good this morning so heres hoping. We also had another cat in a 5 this morning, one of the joys of having a cat flap. :thumbdown:

Get a magnetic one fitted - that's what I had to do at the last house!