Anyone know this? or see anything wrong with it?..

Willy P

I think I've mentioned a few times now that my sister is looking at getting a 350z. Well, we are going to Solihull tomorrow to look at this one. Anyone know of any reason not to? I'm not suspicious in the slightest, just thought I'd ask. Anyway, it seems very very reasonable considering age and mileage etc. What do you reckon? :thumbs: or :thumbdown: ?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Anyone seen/know this car?

Cheers,

Will

That's a Pre Face lift 2005 model registered in 2006, could be higher tax rate if registered after mid March 2006 :shrug: . If I was going to pay the extra tax then I'd go for a facelift model.

:blush: Forget that, it is a facelift model (need eye test) and looks pretty good to me.

Pete

That's a Pre Face lift 2005 model registered in 2006, could be higher tax rate if registered after mid March 2006 :shrug: . If I was going to pay the extra tax then I'd go for a facelift model.

:blush: Forget that, it is a facelift model (need eye test) and looks pretty good to me.

Pete

Haha okay cool. Looking forward to this now. Annoyed she's getting 20bhp more than me. The only car she's ever owned is a 1.0L corsa

STEEP learning curve methinks :lol::lol::lol: