Language Japanese to English

RushGers

hi,

I Have a Nissan 350z 06 which i imported from Japan

it has a satellite navigation system included

the main problem is that its in Japanese. i cant get to change the language to english.

This is very fustrating :bang: as there are features such as bluetooth and TV that i cant set anything even the audio is in japanese,

i went to the dealership here in Glasgow and they told me that only someone that reads japanese could chage the language

Could someone help me out. is there like a firmware that i could download with the new languages.

Has anyone else had this problem and got it sorted where and how much ??

Hope someone can Help :D

Cheers Alan

the satnav is zero use in this country and unsortable. One company did a so called conversion, but really it was all new kit behind the existing screen.

one very good option is a system made by a member here on the forum. Check in the members traders area for a thread by Nurrish

or a second hand nurrish system for sale here viewtopic.php?f=32&t=46494

Does this not just work off a cd behind the drivers seat or is that only in my 07+ UK zed?

pretty sure it aint as simple as that otherwise everyone who had a JDM satnav would have changed the system easily