God I miss dry roads!

James B

As the title indicates. I'm sick of the rain, spray and greasy roads. I just want to go for a blast with the stereo up, dry roads and sunshine. It's really starting to get me down!

Whats more I've not managed to give her anything more than quick jetwash in 6 months. Want to get my detailing kit out but there's just no point with the the mud and crap flying around at the moment. The work would be undone in 5 mins and thats assuming it didnt rain during.

Rant over.....

..... for now

As the title indicates. I'm sick of the rain, spray and greasy roads. I just want to go for a blast with the stereo up, dry roads and sunshine. It's really starting to get me down!

Whats more I've not managed to give her anything more than quick jetwash in 6 months. Want to get my detailing kit out but there's just no point with the the mud and crap flying around at the moment. The work would be undone in 5 mins and thats assuming it didnt rain during.

Rant over.....

..... for now

I feel your pain, I was at work last week came out to drive the Zed home and it was lovely and warm (for this time of year) I thought hey lets get the windows down and enjoy the V6 . Got in, fired her up and wound the windows down then it started raining.... grrrrrr.... :thumbdown:

Well this is my Friday and I'm hoping to get out on my Bike this week. Break it out of hibernation, see if my leathers still fit :blush: and go for a run to break in the new exhausts! :)

I can cope with freezing, I can cope with soaking. I'm not so good with cold AND soaking!