I remembered something good today...

nixy

:welcome: Nixy

amusing as ever Liam

Still hanging onto it then Chris?

I couldn't bring myself to sell it, I've never been attached to a car like I am with this one. It's not practical, it's not cheap to run, I've just spent £7k on my rented property so things are tight but I love her, she makes me happy, she makes me proud and to see someone driving off in her would break my heart.

Think most of us on here can relate to that.

God Chris - Gwyneth Paltrow would be proud of that little speech! Thank god I've got some tissues! :lol:

god it's as gay as ever on here still............ :lol:

But not as gay as it used to be :surrender: . Louis where are you? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12465&hilit=tight+lycra+shorts&start=0

Oh Dave you have made my night! PMSL! :lol: Those were the days eh? I nearly posted in the thread just to revive it again but everyone would wonder who the hell Louis was now! I've heard he's hanging around with his namesake Louis Spence nowadays! :lol:

+Totally :)

Still hanging onto it then Chris?

I couldn't bring myself to sell it, I've never been attached to a car like I am with this one. It's not practical, it's not cheap to run, I've just spent £7k on my rented property so things are tight but I love her, she makes me happy, she makes me proud and to see someone driving off in her would break my heart.

Think most of us on here can relate to that.

god it's as gay as ever on here still............ :lol:

But not as gay as it used to be :surrender: . Louis where are you? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12465&hilit=tight+lycra+shorts&start=0

Oh Dave you have made my night! PMSL! :lol: Those were the days eh? I nearly posted in the thread just to revive it again but everyone would wonder who the hell Louis was now! I've heard he's hanging around with his namesake Louis Spence nowadays! :lol:

Yes some great threads from the past. One of my all time favourites still is this one and the post made by James :wacko::lol: I still have a look at these to have a good laugh! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11307&hilit=shire+lol

Still ranks as the best post ever imho

shire was lol but iv been skiing in italy and still am just checked site now ill def take newseller if you sell first dids please lol