Lancer Detail......into the Blackhole!!!

Ricey

Since getting the Zed the poor old Lancer has been neglected for so long so it was treated to being tracked this morning then a full shebang clean this afternoon.

Bagged up some Poorboys Blackhole Glaze on Marts recommendation.

Washed, machine polished with Megs Ultimate, hand polished with Poorboys Blackhole Glaze (as I've somehow managed to lose the 2nd pad for the G220 that I bought off Tim :bang: ) and finished off with Dodo Juice Orange Crush Wax.

Much as its been said before I'm going to say it again and you MUST listen. If you do not own the Poorboys Blackhole Glaze go out and buy it, buy it now! Its the best product I've ever used on a car.

Before

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

After -the reflections in the paintwork pretty much say it all - bodywork is like a mirror now.

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

Knackered now!

Much as the Lancer is the 'utility vehicle' I can't help but feel its weeping to be lowered and a nice stainless zorst.........not entirely sure how that would sound on an oil burner but that standard zorst looks grim.

Unfortunately aftermarket bits are practically zero...........more money for the Zed I guess :yahoo:

Much as its been said before I'm going to say it again and you MUST listen. If you do not own the Poorboys Blackhole Glaze go out and buy it, buy it now! Its the best product I've ever used on a car.

Unless of course you own a light car in which case you might want to try White Diamond! ;)

• 2 months later...

I'm speaking to a guy who's advising me on what to buy (he is a detailing products supplier), he's insisting I purchase the White Diamond but I'm confused because the gunmetal is quiet a dark colour...

Would there be any reason why he is recommending the white diamond instead?

Thanks,

Hassan

I guess its a 50/50 colour with the GM so you can use either.

If you wanted another 'pro' opinion I'd send envyvaleting a pm to ask :thumbs:

Unfortunately he's away on a trip. I've spoken to him already, just not about the Poorboys stuff.

I wonder if anybody else on here will have some knowledge?