hope it doesn't blow!

Simon+Kat

I decided to change my yellowy coloured side light bulbs for some nice blue/white ones from fleabay. My giddy aunt! i can't believe what a kerfuffle it is to access the back of the headlight...jack car; remove wheel; remove plastic fastners in the arch; undo rusty bolts under the bumper; pull out plastics. Took a numpty like me about an hour to do one side and i was covered in soaking wet filth when i'd done it. I think i'll leave the other side until i fit the spacers i will hopefully get soon.

I just can't understand why they didn't fit a little access hatch in the arch plastics, it would be a 1 minute job then, i'm sure that would add all of £1 to the cost of a new car!

Sorry, rant over. :)

I've had to do it twice now, as the first LEDs I put in were very bright, but disintegrated after a few months :lol:

and I dropped one of the old ones when getting it out and it disappeared under the headlight somewhere, not sure where it went but I'm glad it wasn't inside! :blush:

Wheels look great btw :thumbs: will the powedercoating be more hard-wearing than just painted?

I've had to do it twice now, as the first LEDs I put in were very bright, but disintegrated after a few months :lol:

and I dropped one of the old ones when getting it out and it disappeared under the headlight somewhere, not sure where it went but I'm glad it wasn't inside! :blush:

Wheels look great btw :thumbs: will the powedercoating be more hard-wearing than just painted?

Yes gravity seems to put on a bit of spurt when any thing small is in your hand (ooer!).

Yes im lovin' the wheels, the theory is it should be harder wearing but im gonna be so carefull with them, never had perfect wheels before :)