FS> K&N Performance gold Oil filters

Neilp

Hi guys I have for sale K&N performance gold oil filters, part no HP-1008

From K&N: Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Performance Gold Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most K&N automotive and marine oil filters come with a 1" nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. To satisfy the demands of racers, K&N's oil filters have many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. K&N use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The drilled hole on the nut provides for safety wire attachment. K & N oil filters also use a resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration.

I have 5 of these available.

DSCF1017.jpg

These are outstanding quality for the money and very hand to have as a spare for when servicing time comes round.

These retail for around (10.99) £13.95 including delivery (cheapest i could find online)

I am looking for £ 11.50 including delivery + I will donate £1 from every filter sold to the club as I realise this isnt a normal item which would be for sale from a non-trader. So not only are you getting a good deal but a little bit is going back to the club :thumbs: