SPOOKY

ATTAK Z

12k plus posts :scare::lol:;)

you need to get out more ;)

been here over 2 years though ;)

So have I but 12000+ is still epic amounts of posting. Calculate you average posts per day. :lol:

Hows the s2000 fairing these days - you satisfied you itch or still happily scratching away?

Rich Tea Biscuit

Z Legend

Last visited: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Total posts: 12892

[1.93% of all posts / 15.50 posts per day]

Search user’s posts

Correct at the time of going to press

replying to 15 posts in a day isn't bad, :shrug:

sarnie averaged 20 something posts a day at one point

sadly the job leads to large amounts of time marking on my laptop and as its dull as a dull thing on a dull day i end up spacing each book with a post on here :lol:

as for scratching the itch i'm loving the s2k; best thing i ever did. :teeth:

Sorry to disapoint, but the 666,666th post was not made on this thread.

If you hover over the little link to the left of where it says "posted 07 Feb 2011 XX:XX:X" in the top right of each post, it gives you the post number. Post number 666666 was made by cragus around a couple of weeks ago here:

viewtopic.php?p=666666#p666666

The missing 9,000 posts or so that aren't showing/counted on the portal index will either have been posts that were deleted years ago, moved to the deleted area, made in the team discussion area or posted and deleted in the members test area. I also dont know if the ones in the green room are counted toward the total either.

For a really interesting fact, this post is numbered 673675. The one numbered 573675 or the 100,000 posts before this one was made on the 1st July last year. Thats 222 days inclusive. So over the last 222 days we are averaging around 450 posts per day, every day. If only half of them werent spam eh? :lol:

Sorry to disapoint, but the 666,666th post was not made on this thread.

If you hover over the little link to the left of where it says "posted 07 Feb 2011 XX:XX:X" in the top right of each post, it gives you the post number. Post number 666666 was made by cragus around a couple of weeks ago here:

viewtopic.php?p=666666#p666666

The missing 9,000 posts or so that aren't showing/counted on the portal index will either have been posts that were deleted years ago, moved to the deleted area, made in the team discussion area or posted and deleted in the members test area. I also dont know if the ones in the green room are counted toward the total either.

For a really interesting fact, this post is numbered 673675. The one numbered 573675 or the 100,000 posts before this one was made on the 1st July last year. Thats 222 days inclusive. So over the last 222 days we are averaging around 450 posts per day, every day. If only half of them werent spam eh? :lol:

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: So I am due all the bad luck!!!!