Back in the fold

Simon+Kat

:teeth: Following a few Z less months after my excursion into the shrubbery, we have this afternoon, put a deposit down on an '04 sunset GT with just 35,000 miles, very very clean, lovely leather (not shiny either), 2 owners. To say were chuffed is an understatement! It also sounds superb, better than other standard 'zorsts i've heard. Has any one found that different standard cars sound differently? i know JDMs sound different but i've only heard UK cars and this one sounds damn good, has a kind of exotic rumble that normally comes out the back of something in a different leauge to a Z.

Anyway, we pick it up tommorow, so if its light enough i'll get some pics up, but heres a link to the original ad.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2426763.htm

Really pleased for you, seem to remember you being peed off about the whole thing. Cloud and silver lining spring to mind :thumbs:

Yes! thanks for remembering. Got it home tonight, you can tell its a low mileage it feels so much tighter than the last one. I'll do a couple of pics soon :teeth::teeth::teeth: