love it or hate it (Golf)

rothers2901

This is such a marmite subject but having played the game for thr past 20 years and love it. I told the wife i was going out to look for a new toy, you can only imagine my delite when looking round the local garage forecourt and raised the boot of a nice black Z to find the instructions on how to fit not ONE but TWO sets of golf clubs in the boot. That was it, parted with a large amount of cash (well Cheque really) and the rest is history.

Anyone else share the passion for both Z+Golf :D

images.jpg

hate it and Im surrounded by golf courses Troon 10 mins away Turnberry 15 min away and about another 5 or 6 inbetween :D:D:D

Golf and cricket not what I enjoy to watch or play at all

Played both over the years in the british amature championships the golf not too great but the area greatly made up for this love scotland and visit every oportunity.

If I remember correctly from the last time I looked, the Roadster stickers only tell you how to fit 1 set of clubs... guess the Japanese think that anyone with a Roadster should be out pulling birds while the missus is at home doing the cleaning etc.