Logitech wheels on xbox at last

Will370z

since there are so many driving gamers out there I thought this would be of interest.

I love the xbox but always disliked the cheap standard wheel when compared to the logitech g25 I have for the zplaystation. Well now that is not an issue thanks to this little gadget

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/26/xcms ... 25-g27-ra/

This is going straight on my shopping list.

fanatec is far superior.. id stear well clear of the logitech B)

For the price the g25 is the best thing I've ever used, have to say brilliant. Quality of the wheel and the feedback are top notch. Not seen the fanatec wheel though.

Not sure how force feedback will work through this gadget though.

+1 for fanatec, great bit of kit.

Just watch out for their customer service, it's not the best.

Think its the price you need to watch :surrender:

Do Fanatec wheels work with both Xbox and PS3? If one wheel did both with no mods, then I'd be tempted :thumbs:

Do Fanatec wheels work with both Xbox and PS3? If one wheel did both with no mods, then I'd be tempted :thumbs:

Yep the Porsche Turbo S wheel works on PS3 and Xbox, one of the main reasons I bought it. :thumbs:

Yep the Porsche Turbo S wheel works on PS3 and Xbox, one of the main reasons I bought it. :thumbs:

Hmm, well thats confusing, doesnt mention that on the site :bang:http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=210

Hmm, well thats confusing, doesnt mention that on the site :bang:http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=210

Go on products...Prosche 911 Turbo S Wheel

Multiplatform: Xbox 360 – PC – PlayStation® 3

Backwards compatible to existing games on the Xbox 360 – compatible to all racing games which support the Microsoft Wireless Wheel

Wireless connection to Xbox360 and wireless connection through RF dongle to PC and PlayStation® 3 (new and improved technology)

The dongle even comes with a nice porsche logo!

You are right. Are these quite newly upgraded then? When I last looked a while back they didnt appear to have a wheel that could do them all. Must start saving for the next release of Forza :teeth:

Bought mine Dec 2009, so it's been about for a while. Great bit of kit, brings driving games alive, you'd never go back to a controller.

I'm sure the logitechs are good as well but never used one so can't say.

i brought mine over a year ago and its still going strong, customer service not been too bad...

Mine works on xbox/pc & ps3

or in terms of games, rfactor, forza 3 & GT5

Clubsport pedals are great, vibration through the brake pedal with adjustable force and % on trigger for the vibration and ali pedals .... :)