what class are you? great british class survey

rtbiscuit

Your results

You scored 34/100 for economic capital.

Your financial resources are about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 50/100 for social capital.

Your social network is about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 50/100 for cultural capital.

Your range of cultural interests is about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

Your coat-of-arms

My coat of arms was a man boxing or running, and a game pad,

I think I'm normal, and my mum gave me 100 for being special :teeth:

Your results

You scored 54/100 for economic capital.

Your financial resources are about the same as the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 85/100 for social capital.

Your social network is wider than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

You scored 70/100 for cultural capital.

Your range of cultural interests is broader than the average person in the UK. Find out more below.

Cookie?? :D

Do you really need to take a survey to assess your state of finances, whether people like you and if you're cultured?

I must be loaded because I own a sports car.

I know I'm really popular beacause I've collected shedloads of Facebook friends.

I saw Black Swan at the cinema the other day, so I'm like, really cultured.

:yawn:

Time best spent on my discounted copy of GT5, on my own in my front room with bad taste furniture if you ask me ;)

Results are weird... shouldn't it just say "You are lover/middle/upper class." ... rather than a load of numbers out of 100?

Pointless!

They email you later in the year and tell you where you fit. The boffins collect all the data first and add it all up :thumbs:

Results are weird... shouldn't it just say "You are lover/middle/upper class." ... rather than a load of numbers out of 100?

Pointless!

They email you later in the year and tell you where you fit. The boffins collect all the data first and add it all up :thumbs:

That would make me "Muppet" class then...

:D

Pointless!

It would be great if it said you are a lover, I'd fill it in then :lol:

Don't need a survey to tell me im good at that ....

Must try harder :blink: