My new shed!

iain10101

My new shed, Focus ST-3 Electric Orange 5dr (225bhp (for now)

mediaCAN5VC17.jpg

After careful deliberation i decided to get a focus 2.5T as needed 5 doors, something quick and that i liked the look of.

Im going to leave it completely standard on the exterior, apart from some lowering springs ( Unlike the Zed ) I have however ordered some bits this evening.......

1, Code red induction kit with cold air feed

2, Miltek Turbo back exhaust

3, Pro alloy intercooler XXL

4, Uprated brakes

5, Sitech Racing plenum

6, Dreamscience stratagem

Should be good for 325bhp and all for under 2k

Put me in touch with your dealer Ian, under £2k is a bargain!!! B):lol::lol::surrender:

My new shed, Focus ST-3 Electric Orange 5dr (225bhp (for now)

mediaCAN5VC17.jpg

After careful deliberation i decided to get a focus 2.5T as needed 5 doors, something quick and that i liked the look of.

Im going to leave it completely standard on the exterior, apart from some lowering springs ( Unlike the Zed ) I have however ordered some bits this evening.......

1, Code red induction kit with cold air feed

2, Miltek Turbo back exhaust

3, Pro alloy intercooler XXL

4, Uprated brakes

5, Sitech Racing plenum

6, Dreamscience stratagem

Should be good for 325bhp and all for under 2k

Cheers guys, Maybe i cant class it as a shed then as it was 7k. Good price though! Awesome car it had to be done! Im going out with a mate on sat with both cars to see what the 0-60 times are. It feels pretty quick very similar to the z power. Will report back. With the turbo it seems to be quicker than the Z. Maybe its the fun factor as new car.

Im going out with a mate on sat with both cars to see what the 0-60 times are. It feels pretty quick very similar to the z power. Will report back. With the turbo it seems to be quicker than the Z.

0-60 it won't touch the Zed due to it being FWD, but in-gear times will be noticeably better with the extra torque.

Lovely car :thumbs: