Pretty picture

Digsy

No good reason but I thought I'd share this pic with you. I think this Zed looks schweet. Love the Volk Progessiv TE rims but can't afford them myself. C'est la vie. Enjoy!

Jesus ,, Digsy FFS get out and buy some wheels :teeth:

Oi!!! I was just sharing a nice pic with you and all I get is abuse! :(;)

No good reason but I thought I'd share this pic with you. I think this Zed looks schweet. Love the Volk Progessiv TE rims but can't afford them myself. C'est la vie. Enjoy!

Jesus ,, Digsy FFS get out and buy some wheels :teeth:

Oi!!! I was just sharing a nice pic with you and all I get is abuse! :(;)

I know what you were doing, you was being all wistfull and giving those wheels long lingering looks....BUY EM FFS :p

well, i just checked some site which sells those, and its about $788 a wheel excluding vat/tax, which gives a total of approx $4200 including tax and vat, which is about 3300€. Nismo wheels in Europe seem to cost approx 3800€, so :teeth:

well, i just checked some site which sells those, and its about $788 a wheel excluding vat/tax, which gives a total of approx $4200 including tax and vat, which is about 3300€. Nismo wheels in Europe seem to cost approx 3800€, so :teeth:

There you go Digsy no excuse now ;):lol:

Nismos are much cheaper than that here. Nevermind. :thumbdown:

Can you buy them on the continent? If so are they cheaper?

@captint:

Ok, did some more research.

Apparently in Belgium you have the 19" Nismos for 2500€ including VAT.

Sorry :p

My mistake :wacko:

German dealer told me it was 900€/wheel, and then i hear from a guy in a Belgian dealership its 2500€ for 4 :wacko:

Yeah, but if your a UK resident, you shouldn't have to pay the VAT

you can claim back euro VAT( France , Belguim etc. ) but then you would be charged UK vat on entry to this country.. in practice you just pay the vat in the country you buy the goods from, and dont get charged it in this country... this only applies to Euro zone countries .. Not USA etc..