Wanted: Gauges pilar RHS for 3x60mm DEFI's

andlid

• 10 months later...
bumpi :lol:

if anyone fancy making me a custom mount somewhere that'd be cool ;)

(mattboy where are you)

:drive1

If you actually mean that I'm making a carbon fibre triple A-pillar housing for Wasso at the moment. It's not done yet, but it's far enough along that i'm pretty certain it's going to turn out as planned.

DB

bumpi :lol:

if anyone fancy making me a custom mount somewhere that'd be cool ;)

(mattboy where are you)

:drive1

If you actually mean that I'm making a carbon fibre triple A-pillar housing for Wasso at the moment. It's not done yet, but it's far enough along that i'm pretty certain it's going to turn out as planned.

DB

:scare: I'd asked mattboy before that's why I mentioned it ;) I was thinking on something on top of the 3 OEM gauges also. What do you have so far? Might be worth taking a mold of it :D

I was also thinking on top of the triple pod, but it would look a bit daft I think. As DB says he's making me a nice custom carbon fibre piece but keeping to oem as poss with the pods and hopefully it'll look the dogs doolies.

In terms of getting a triple pod in the UK that is ready made for the Zed is impossible. Trust me I've tried.

I was also thinking on top of the triple pod, but it would look a bit daft I think. As DB says he's making me a nice custom carbon fibre piece but keeping to oem as poss with the pods and hopefully it'll look the dogs doolies.

In terms of getting a triple pod in the UK that is ready made for the Zed is impossible. Trust me I've tried.

hoping db can help me out too ;)