Front and rear "Crash" cameras....

slimjim

Is anyone running a true front and rear crash camera setup?

Thinking about setting something up that constantly records from a front mounted camera (Probably in the RearView Mirror) and a rear mounted one (probably within the bumper) that constantly records and loops over a 1 hour period or something while the engine is running.

Not fussed about seeing it when I am in the car, or wireless sending or anything.

Nothing fancy. Just a 1 hour looping recording of front and rear cameras.

Husky.. any input?

:)

Thinking about setting something up that constantly records from a front mounted camera (Probably in the RearView Mirror) and a rear mounted one (probably within the bumper) that constantly records and loops over a 1 hour period or something while the engine is running.

what happens if your car is a victim of a hit and run?

Errr... that's what the cameras are for :)

What I meant was when the car was parked..... unless you leave the car running when parked......

what happens if your car is a victim of a hit and run?

Errr... that's what the cameras are for :)

What I meant was when the car was parked..... unless you leave the car running when parked......

oh right... I see :D

I think the point of these cameras is to show who's "fault" an accident is. If someone runs into you when you are parked, it's pretty much their fault I suppose.

but if they drive off, you will never find them. Good question!