Sunday 2nd Jan Meet

DoogyRev

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol:

My contract is up in March I think and I'll certainly be conducting a review at that time B)

you should have got the sony xperia, and ditch the rotton apple.

:boxing:

yeah, i wish i had had scampie too, but i hate fruites da mere.

Which actually translates to.

sh1t out of the sea...... :yuck:

Only just...................March 31st :D

:lol::lol:

My contract is up in March I think and I'll certainly be conducting a review at that time B)

Ah but there is different kind of contract that starts in March..... ;)

Gosh, sounds like she is well trained...... :lol:

Actually she is a prison officer and if she read that I would be in solitary for a week.... Again :blush:

Is that a euphemism for bondage :teeth:

Now your talking colin...... :ninja:

My personal life is not for forum consumtion, oh hang on a minute :doh:

Nice little meet this afternoon, not so much a Zed meet more a mates who happen to have a Zed meet :thumbs:

Paul, you need to ditch the elephant tuba and join the club so you don't feel like an outsider :p

Sorry guys, i didnt make it, ive had quite a bit to deal with over the last wek or so. I could have done with a day out, but seeing as back to work tomorrow i have had to get on with some bits at home. Will defo be there for the next meet. hope you had a good day and are enjoying your dipsticks lol

Cheers Ian, completely understand mate you have had a terrible end to the year :thumbdown:

Our club has been renamed the Brokeback, Manlove Dipstick Club :thumbs:

Although we do have a female member but that is just to adhere to EU regulations :lol:

She'd love the way your Zorst sounds now Dave :D;)

Sorry guys, i didnt make it, ive had quite a bit to deal with over the last wek or so. I could have done with a day out, but seeing as back to work tomorrow i have had to get on with some bits at home. Will defo be there for the next meet. hope you had a good day and are enjoying your dipsticks lol

Cheers Ian, completely understand mate you have had a terrible end to the year :thumbdown:

Although we do have a female member but that is just to adhere to EU regulations :lol:

*Ahem* :dry:

Perhaps the next meet we do will have to be further north, so Vik can attend :thumbs:

Then we can all show off our Dipsticks :yahoo:

....... Wait a minute that's sounds rude :blush:

Oh lordy :scare:

Perhaps the next meet we do will have to be further north, so Vik can attend :thumbs:

Then we can all show off our Dipsticks :yahoo:

....... Wait a minute that's sounds rude :blush:

Shame you couldn't make it Will, hope you get the wine task finished ;)

Good to hear you had a good one gentlemen, sorry couldn't be there but there's still some turkey and wine to be finished at my parents.

Should defo make the next one.

Sorry guys, i didnt make it, ive had quite a bit to deal with over the last week or so. I could have done with a day out, but seeing as back to work tomorrow i have had to get on with some bits at home. Will defo be there for the next meet. hope you had a good day and are enjoying your dipsticks lol

So im no longer welcome in your club then as my back is fine and im not a dipstick! lol. This is heading to the green room i fear!

Are you not the female member then? :lol::lol::blush::surrender:

Sorry guys, i didnt make it, ive had quite a bit to deal with over the last week or so. I could have done with a day out, but seeing as back to work tomorrow i have had to get on with some bits at home. Will defo be there for the next meet. hope you had a good day and are enjoying your dipsticks lol

So im no longer welcome in your club then as my back is fine and im not a dipstick! lol. This is heading to the green room i fear!

:doh: Jim that was far too easy :lol::lol:

Sorry Vik :blush: .... could not resist, I will go forthwith and hang my head in shame :lol::lol:

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Don't take any notice of Graham, I think he's having "shiney things" withdrawal symptoms. :lol::lol:

Tis was a good meet chaps, all I need now is the following.

Apple iPhone,

Miltek exhaust,and

Berks.

Then I too can be another, yes another, member of the swelling, un-elite miltek :yawn: club

I dont mind being an outsider, its fun looking in on the Miltek club, you know you all want an HKS replica cos it just sounds so much better than the expensive stock milteks.

You lot can take the weewee all you like, but you will all eventually convert to something a tad louder then the hush hush miltek.

Go on you know you want too........ :D

Anyway, I have something I am looking at getting, :ninja: but at the moment mums the word and i will not reveal any details :snorkel:

As a thought, are there more milteks than HKS's :shrug: Hmmmmmmm, YEP :lol:

So I am actually in the elite club :yahoo: to which you lot should be honoured to be in my company :lol::lol:

Graham, have you ordered your throttle controller yet :shrug::lol:

I maybe a member of the miltek club after thursday, Not for the Z but for a st2 focus with the pumaspeed 305hp upgrade kit! im taking it out on thursday! I bet it hasnt got a shiny dipstick in it. Till i get there of course, before anyone else says it!

I maybe a member of the miltek club after thursday, Not for the Z but for a st2 focus with the pumaspeed 305hp upgrade kit! im taking it out on thursday! I bet it hasnt got a shiny dipstick in it. Till i get there of course, before anyone else says it!

Sounds like fun, hope the test drive goes well.

Tis was a good meet chaps, all I need now is the following.

Apple iPhone,

Miltek exhaust,and

Berks.

Then I too can be another, yes another, member of the swelling, un-elite miltek :yawn: club

I dont mind being an outsider, its fun looking in on the Miltek club, you know you all want an HKS replica cos it just sounds so much better than the expensive stock milteks.

You lot can take the weewee all you like, but you will all eventually convert to something a tad louder then the hush hush miltek.

Go on you know you want too........ :D

Anyway, I have something I am looking at getting, :ninja: but at the moment mums the word and i will not reveal any details :snorkel:

As a thought, are there more milteks than HKS's :shrug: Hmmmmmmm, YEP :lol:

So I am actually in the elite club :yahoo: to which you lot should be honoured to be in my company :lol::lol:

Graham, have you ordered your throttle controller yet :shrug::lol:

Don't worry Paul, you may not have a Milltek but you will always be a dipstick :thumbs: