DoogyRev

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBC ;)

Pending approval from the Boss :lol:

Won't be the same without you Will :byebye:

I will not be bringing my +1 as she has to stay home and clean the flat and cook my tea for when I get home after my day out...

Im guessing your +1 doesent read the posts you put on here then! A braver man than i to speak such true words!! I will try to get there as enjoyed the last meet there. Had some issues recently that have got a bit on top of me. Will do me upmost.

Be nice to see you again mate. :)

TBC ;)

Pending approval from the Boss :lol:

Won't be the same without you Will :byebye:

I will not be bringing my +1 as she has to stay home and clean the flat and cook my tea for when I get home after my day out...

Im guessing your +1 doesent read the posts you put on here then! A braver man than i to speak such true words!! I will try to get there as enjoyed the last meet there. Had some issues recently that have got a bit on top of me. Will do me upmost.

Sorry guys, i didnt make it, ive had quite a bit to deal with over the last wek or so. I could have done with a day out, but seeing as back to work tomorrow i have had to get on with some bits at home. Will defo be there for the next meet. hope you had a good day and are enjoying your dipsticks lol