Need a couple of push pull rivets

JetSet

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a couple of the push pull rivets that hold the tonneau cover in place. I found it lying on the boot floor and it looks to me as though the garage that fitted my rear spoiler have forced it off and broken the some of the lugs off so it will no longer stay in place. I've PM'd Alex and he reckons that Nissan only supply the entire cover and not the rivets. I need 2 of female type as in the first picture.

EDIT....If not, can anyone suggest an alternative way of fitting it without resorting to Super Glue :lol: ?

Thanks

Pete

P1014485.jpg

P1014487.jpg

Pete, PM Spursmaddave, I think he may have some ;)

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a couple of the push pull rivets that hold the tonneau cover in place. I found it lying on the boot floor and it looks to me as though the garage that fitted my rear spoiler have forced it off and broken the some of the lugs off so it will no longer stay in place. I've PM'd Alex and he reckons that Nissan only supply the entire cover and not the rivets. I need 2 of female type as in the first picture.

EDIT....If not, can anyone suggest an alternative way of fitting it without resorting to Super Glue :lol: ?

Thanks

Pete

P1014485.jpg

P1014487.jpg