Going to Aberdeen on Sunday, will I get there?

AK350Z

Have got one night in Aberdeen for a course on monday, and then continuing up to Buckie for 9-10 days at the Beatrice offshore windfarm/oilfield. Staying at the http://www.innattheparkhotel.co.uk/, then at the glam Marine hotel/pub in Buckie. Look amazing on google earth :lol:

I'm getting picked up in the hire car, so mini meets might not be possible. boo!

Just landed at 11pm last night Stew. Just had a couple of hours to kill before the course, and then straight up to Buckie. Where about do you work? I walked past the Talisman building in town, no cars over 3 years old in their carpark, was like a showroom!

Ah yes, the operators car park!

I work for an oil service company so there are no cars newer than 3 years old in my car park! One day I'll work for an operator! :lol:

I work in a place called Inverurie, if you drove up the A96 you'd have passed it, it's about 20 miles north west of the city. I live about 9 miles west of the city.