My next car...

djrm

They're affordable to buy, just not to run: You'd get very friendly with the local Aston parts dealer ;) Despite what AM may tell you, they still have a big quality control issue and this is part of the reason I only briefly looked at them before buying the 911. They're beautiful to look out, make an incredible noise, but they're not actually that good to drive and not particularly quick. I wanted a car that I'd be able to rely on 24/7 for the most part and there's no way an Aston fits into that sector.

If space and money were no issue then I'd have an Aston in a heartbeat (although it would be a DBS as it suits the lines better than a Vantage), but as a single fun car I just couldn't justify it.

For that money I'd still take a GTR

A GTR is much more of a driver's car I think but I just cannot get over how gorgeous the Aston is! I would put up with any reliability issues etc just to perv over it in my drive every day... B)

Listen to Ekona mate, when the Vantage came out there were huge issues with them. To the extent AM had to totally strip one to bare bones to try and find a fix. One of our customers purchased 2 Vanquish's and a DBS instead :lol::surrender: Go for a DB9 or a Vanquish for a little extra cash :thumbs:

Porsche 997's :bangin: are also coming down in price as are early GT-R's.

You might get a good one but speak to Zedrush about his experience of owning one first if your serious about the purchase ;)

Don't listen to Craig- u can't pretend ur James Bond in a gtr lol. Gorgeous mate, but u can NOT have a 106 sitting beside that in ur driveway!!!

Haha this is true... This will be when I can have an Audi RS4 as a daily driver as well as the AM lol