d2 racing product, anybody used??

Neilp

Found these front a- camber arms.. very reasonably priced as in the USA the retail is 700Dollars....

Just wondering if any has any reviews or heard of the products before

the items are in the uk

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/D2-RACING-FRONT-CAMBER-KIT-NISSAN-350Z-Z33-Z0540-/230546271501?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35ada0ed0d

lol ive never bought ebay tat yet lol was just browsing, d2 seem to have a very good rep in the states... just thought id post up incase i had found a bargain. :headhurt:

i take it your not into d2-racing alex? :lol:

If you are going "racing" then best to stick with quality brands like SPC or Cusco. :thumbs:

If you are going posing then the D2 or Kinetix or similar will but be just dandie :thumbs:

Cast you mind back to when my front A arm snapped at 130mhh at Knockhill, okay I walked away from it, but that was nothing to do with driving ability but purely down to good luck.

I rest my case. ;)

Alex. :)

Cast you mind back to when my front A arm snapped at 130mhh at Knockhill, okay I walked away from it, but that was nothing to do with driving ability but purely down to good luck.

I rest my case. ;)

Alex. :)

i think driving ability had something to do with it lmao, if it was me i reckon i would have definately ditched the car...

i do remember you saying that it snapped and it was a first.

i managed to pick up a set of spc rear camber/toe arms from the states for 95quid delivered, so import tax on that should be under 20 quid, so not too bad.

Are spc pretty good?

SPC IMHO are :#1:

Are you sure that you are getting tow and camber arms? (4 arms)

I sell the complete SPC rear kits for £195.00 (Brand New) :thumbs:

I also sell SPC preowned rear kits for £100.00. :thumbs: