illegal snow...huh?

varley16

“Any large amount of snow could slide from a moving vehicle and onto a footpath or roadway possibly causing danger or injury to other road users or pedestrians.â€

I would have thought the pedestrians were more in danger from the large amount of snow that hasn't been cleared from the footpaths even though we pay over £1,000 council tax every year...

the council round me do a cracking job with the footpaths, they are covered in snow from the ploughs for the kids to play with, unfortunatley they are going for the less slushy stuff away from the roads and now everyone is walking on the roads, making treffic even worse than it should be. that and people parking 4 feet away from the curb cos they cant see where it is or are to f'ing lazy to dig it out so their car doesnt get stuck.

sorry, rant over. i just wish they would leave all the snow on the roads, let it get packed down and make everyone have snow chains, that way you can see where the roads are bad rather than everyone drivin at 5mph in case they hit black ice. i guess my rant wasnt over.