nismo bumper, ebay

Neilp

ah im sure i seen a photo very similar on here as i knew i recognised the registration lol

cheap front bumper anyways, with regards to quality i dont know. i spotted as i need a replica so i dont smash or damage the factory fitted one on the track

ah im sure i seen a photo very similar on here as i knew i recognised the registration lol

cheap front bumper anyways, with regards to quality i dont know. i spotted as i need a replica so i dont smash or damage the factory fitted one on the track

Nelly! How many times!! - you're coming to a few Hot Marques events - not stock car racing :bangin::lol::lol:

Nelly! How many times!! - you're coming to a few Hot Marques events - not stock car racing :bangin::lol::lol:

Lmao but what if?? I just don't wanna say goodbye to a factory nismo kit lol.

Lmao but what if?? I just don't wanna say goodbye to a factory nismo kit lol.

Neil, there is more chance of someone running into the back of you mate so you better get a spare rear bumper as well :thumbs:

i originally thought that but, the rear bumper is a standard bumper just with the nismo spats so easy enough to get a hold of but as far as im aware the front v1 bumper has been discontinued along with the lmgt4 wheels :scare: so thats why im worried about damaging the front

i originally thought that but, the rear bumper is a standard bumper just with the nismo spats so easy enough to get a hold of but as far as im aware the front v1 bumper has been discontinued along with the lmgt4 wheels :scare: so thats why im worried about damaging the front

Just suck it and see Neil - you'll be cool - I'd never want to tempt fate but in the last year I think I've seen two 'proper' incidents where there was bodywork damage- its a rare occurence at HM & private track days - we'll just steer clear of the Hot Hatch and Speed Sundays :thumbs:

Just suck it and see Neil - you'll be cool - I'd never want to tempt fate but in the last year I think I've seen two 'proper' incidents where there was bodywork damage- its a rare occurence at HM & private track days - we'll just steer clear of the Hot Hatch and Speed Sundays :thumbs:

lol your a brave lass! i seen an evo get written of the last hot marques i was at with my buddy martin. he was driving like an arse though

If you are seriously thinking about swopping out your front Nismo bumper for track fun then just stick on any old /any colour OEM polyeurethane bumper as they take a lot of punishment.

If you end up in the gravel with your car as low as it is at the moment with a fibreglass front bumper then it will more than likely get damaged beyond repair.

If you are going to be driving round the circuit with worries about what you may or may not damage then it will be no fun so therefore there is no point in you even being there.

All your energy and concentration must be totally directed at driving the car safely and quickly and there is no place for "other" thoughts or concerns.

So are you coming out to pose or to play? ;)

Alex :)

i was looking for a pebumper like stews as it looks the same and is very flexible compared the fibre glass... im coming out to play but like to look good aswell lol :lol:

hoping the car will have everything done by march that im planning on doing.

Bet your boots im coming out to play, thankfully i have my own personal instructor ie you :thumbs::lol:

in all honesty i just dont wanna end up with massive bills for a bumper which could be reduced by fitting a pe bumper