Great Service & Drugs delivered by Abbey......

glrnet

Well, today I was Abbey to have new Hel brake and clutch pipes fitted together with new Exedy clutch and flywheel. It's fair to say that I nearly didn't make it to Abbey due to a severe case of galloping gut rot, but I digress. I have to say the service from Scott and standard of workmanship carried out by Charlie were excellent. The car feels completely different now, mind you it's not surprising after seeing the state of the old clutch plate, down to the rivets and the flywheel scored badly too. The brakes feel sharper now and more responsive.

Sarah and her Mum were brilliant too, clearly I was suffering somewhat and "trapped" at Abbey for the duration while the Zed was in bits and didn't dare leave the premises!!! While they were out shopping for lunch they went to the time and trouble to go into one of the Oxtead chemists to by some "radweld" for very sore bums!! Not the usual level of service from any motor related service provider I'm sure you'll agree. Now, I know I spent a pretty penny today (no pun intended) but those little touches make the pain a little easier to bear. So guys, thank you very much from a really happy Zed Hed. Thanks also to Zedmanalex for the prompt delivery of flywheel and clutch too. All in all a very pleasant transaction. So if you need a new clutch and your bum repaired, you know where to go!! :D