245 on 275???

sparky370z

Yes I might have to bite the bullet and just get some. About 280 for two. Then I gotta get them fitted.

Not too bad? Would help to know the rim sizes though?

£261 for 2x 452s? :shrug:http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php? ... 0s338p6236

Ahhh, the T7's! If they're 19x9 and 19x10, then yeah, 275 is probably the best bet. Ah wait, are they 18x9 and 18x10? If so I understand £280 now.

Or 285 for a beefier look. I run 285 on the rear (10") and it looks cool in my opinion.

I preferred sarahs 275's on her gtfs to my 285's :blush::lol: Thought mine looked a bit too... chunky?

NEVER!

I like the chunkier look but it's all personal taste.

Or 285 for a beefier look. I run 285 on the rear (10") and it looks cool in my opinion.

I preferred sarahs 275's on her gtfs to my 285's :blush::lol: Thought mine looked a bit too... chunky?

NEVER!

+1

Much prefer the way my 285s look compared to my 275s

NEVER!

I preferred mine when the tyres were closer to the arches (i.e parked on an uneven surface in a petrol station), but I found 275 was just nicely tucked whilst still offering some rim protection? 255 seems a little stretched though for the fronts (9.5").

IMHO it looked vile on the M3, with supposedly stock tyre sizes, imo they were way too stretched.