Just test driven a 350Z- thoughts & few questions

Are you the same guy on the RX8 OC forum? I see you had a change of heart if it is! :clap:

Yup thats me!

That forum is HUGELY insecure

The main thing stopping me getting an RX8 is the fuel economy and difficulty in selling the car one. There are loads about, loads for sale, have questionable image for reliability (rightly or wrongly)- put simply, the performance simply doesn't justify the economy.

Thanks for the advice on track use- im pretty light on brakes- but it sounds like a bit of attention is useful regardless!

That forum is HUGELY insecure

The main thing stopping me getting an RX8 is the fuel economy and difficulty in selling the car one. There are loads about, loads for sale, have questionable image for reliability (rightly or wrongly)- put simply, the performance simply doesn't justify the economy.

I couldn't have put it better myself, that forum is probably one of the worst I've ever come across. Everyone is so sensitive and deluded it's absolutely ridiculous. I still have my RX-8 and it's a great car, but the fuel economy and general running costs are horrific. £30 of fuel gets me 85 miles town driving at a push. That's not to mention new coils, leads, plugs and inevitably a new engine down the line.

I've test driven a few 350's and in my opinion it's better than the RX-8 in nearly every aspect aside from practicality and handling. Yes, it's a bit nose heavy and the clutch is a weak point but as an ownership prospect it blows the Mazda out of the water. Which is whi I cannot wait to get one! :clap: