reverse parking sensors

350 Russ

i have just bought a genuine nissan reverse parking sensor kit for the zed. can someone who has the sensors tell me if all of the sensor is painted? to spray them would i need to sand them with wet and dry or will that ruin the sensor?

Spray them.... :thumbs: No sanding required.

can I ask the price of these sensors I have been looking at the ones that were fitted by another member here not long ago but they were after market type. Will the genuine one plug into the electrics or will they have to be cut into the loom somewhere.

can I ask the price of these sensors I have been looking at the ones that were fitted by another member here not long ago but they were after market type. Will the genuine one plug into the electrics or will they have to be cut into the loom somewhere.

i had a bit of a result i got them off of ebay for 50 quid. i expect nissan to charge rediculous amounts more. ive got a full set of instructions ill try and upload either tomorrow or later tonight :thumbs: