Hello - another one from Surrey - Pics added

NeilMH

Thanks for the messages. Now got the 050As (DZ) fitted this morning. Even on the 1/2 mile back I could notice a difference - seems less "bouncy" - if that makes any sense. Got tracking checked at same time - given the known issues.

Neil

Thanks for the messages. Now got the 050As (DZ) fitted this morning. Even on the 1/2 mile back I could notice a difference - seems less "bouncy" - if that makes any sense. Got tracking checked at same time - given the known issues.

Neil

I have always found the 050As more than adequate...

Some ppl on here choose tyres because of how they look not how they behave... take a lot of 'information' with a large pinch of salt ;)

If you exlude 1 X Westfield and 1 X Tarmac Rally Car (never used on a Tarmac or any other Rally!) - these pics show how I got to where I am today.

Partly I'm also trying to test my competence in loading some pictures! :headhurt:

post-7251-135011895314_thumb.jpg

post-7251-135011895326_thumb.jpg

post-7251-135011895335_thumb.jpg

Next I'll try and load a picture of the 350Z!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Neil

Surrey and am a member of SELOC - been to a few Goodwood breakfasts etc - mainly that type of general thing rather than SELOC specific meets - for some reason I never got as engaged with Lotus stuff as I did with the Caterhams.

I think I'll end up using the 350 a lot more - which was the general idea.

Neil

Thanks Jerry - I will do that sometime.

By the way I hasten to add that I only owned one of the pictured cars at one time!

In fact I've only ever owned half of any of them. A mate and I were both on a tight budget a few years ago but both had car aspirations. We decided that 1/2 the costs all round makes the whole idea more palatable (with the respective wives as well!).

Its surprising how cheap (in relative terms!) it makes it to run on a limited mileage.

Neil