My NCT (MOT in Englender) week.`

andlid

So far this has not been a good one :dry:

NCT the Z @ 20:20 today with my new nice quaife diff installed, told the tester NOT to test in on the rollers and his answer was that it's ok to test the car on the rollers.... :scare: Told him that his manual states NO so he's no allowed! Can't belive that... anyhow. After the test...

FAIL! :(

Somehow the parking lights all around wasn't working, guessing I busted a fuse or something. WORST is that my emission is so far out it pulled 5 people around the machine when they tested it :( Not sure how to get that down either... have a feeling the cats where not hot enough for the test but not sure. At idle it was fine but @ 2475rpm as he did the testing it was out.. think it can be 200ppm and I had 320ppm :scare:

So the Z needs to go back for a retest after I figure out how to get her through, any ideas?

Left to do:

Volvo S60 T5 2002 > Tomorrow @ 20:40

Toyata Altezza 2000 > Friday @ 20:40

:drunk: <<< time.

fail anders, just fail :lol: did you not do half of the checks yourself first?? :p

To be honest the bulbs are not making sense to me, didnt really have time to do a full test through them myself so decided to roll them in and see what they'd get stuck on and fix only that to get them through the test, a bit worried about the Z emission to be honest... I flipped the bulbs around (on both cars) and to me it looks the same so time iwll tell if they're pulling a fast one! :blush:

Volvo changing lights is mega fail anyway... very hard to get at it.

• 2 weeks later...