CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST FOR SALE

Vik54

On fleabay...described as full cat back- but there's decats in the pic as well though- obviously questions to be asked of buyer- no bolts supplied could be a get out for it nt fitting - but looks nice... :shrug:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAIN-350Z-STAINLESS-STEEL-CAT-BACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/130451574016?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e5f850d00

great exhaust but will require alterations to fit uk car arround the diff area, also there is no decats with this exhaust the two little pipes you can see are to exstend the legnth of the system so it will fit the G35 skyline :thumbs:

Ah... thought TGTBT :thumbs:

But tis not 'true' is it? Its not straight back from the cats....and if its HKS why isn't he advertising as such? :dry:

I can ONLY repeat what I have been told by the seller, can't I?

I think you will find it is straight back from the cats.......Its the same as mine. straight back from the cats.

But tis not 'true' is it? Its not straight back from the cats....and if its HKS why isn't he advertising as such? :dry:

I think you will find it is straight back from the cats.......Its the same as mine. straight back from the cats.

Jaysus - I wasn't having a pop at you chill :surrender: I was querying what the seller's saying!!

Its not straight back - the two pipes form a y shape :shrug:

Jaysus - I wasn't having a pop at you chill :surrender: I was querying what the seller's saying!!

I think it is a true duel Vik, I think they make a Y shape to fit where the standard ones go. It doesnt look like the is a 2 into 1 Y pipe but I could be wrong :thumbs: . Deffo not real HKS one of the copies from ebay. ;)

Dammit Zagura be more accurate! :bangin::bangin: tut tut

:lol: