THE MOST ENORMOUS CRACK

Vik54

.......in my windscreen- its a cracker - the original chip is about 10mm accross just above my tax disc and I only noticed it because of the crack this morning- of course now its spreading.

I know exactly when it happened too - Hooning around behind George on Sunday there was an almighty stone 'CRACK'- that I didn't remember to look for when I got home :doh:

Before I phone Autoglass or whoever my insurance want me to use - I seem to remember several people have had issues over the years with glass replacement - anything I need to watch out for?

That's very helpful also as I have recently acquired a nice stonechip on my way to Abbey the other week, it's a tad on the large side, so best to get the screen replaced. I think I will ring my insurance to ask who they use for screen replacement then ring the depot direct to see if they have someone who's replaced the screen on the Zed before!!

Cheers :thumbs:

Admiral use National Windscreens....they have to order in the glass surprise surprise...so shall wait and see if they order replacement strip without being prompted.

Now I have to drive home this afternoon and hope it doesn't just crack right accross :shrug:

I know ...I know "no drama"-its just a wee crack - I just can't be arsed dealing with it TBH

I was looking forward to a good joke when I saw the thread title.... :blush:

Exactly Dave - if I'd titled it "windscreen" it wouldn't have received a second glance - certainly not the 180 odd views so far - you lot are so predictable :lol: