Several front end parts required..

McGintus

My Z was damaged before I bought it so looking for a few bits to get her on the road! Was supposed to have the whole lot delivered last week but supposedly the pallet went missing and ebay seller is refunding me. :wacko: Have tried most breakers in the country but parts seem to be scarce.

Looking for the following if anyone can help:

07' spec bonnet and hinges

Front reinforcement bar (not jdm)

Front bumper (including foam piece that sits behind)

Front Panel and light cages

Radiator with fans

Passenger side xenon headlight, newer style? (07'?)

Passenger wing

Front passenger wheel arch lining.

Have a total budget of about €950 (£800(ish))

If anyone in Ireland has these I can collect them myself.

If anyone in the UK has the majority or all of these parts I can arrange a courier to pick them up if it can be palletised?

Thanks

Keith

@ Vik 54 - I was getting all the above parts including a drivers wing and xenon headlight last week for £800 sterling and narrowly missed out on a complete front end for £1000 on Ebay the month before, there are some good deals out there if you look, but I know where you are coming from. I picked up a complete airbag kit incl module last week for £400. :D

I'll PM Zmanalex now thanks :thumbs:

@ Vik 54 - I was getting all the above parts including a drivers wing and xenon headlight last week for £800 sterling and narrowly missed out on a complete front end for £1000 on Ebay the month before,

I'll PM Zmanalex now thanks :thumbs:

:shrug: d'you wonder if maybe that's why the pallet went 'missing'?

There is no way you were getting an 07 bonnet, bumper etc plus headlight for £800 - that was obviously a scam merchant having you on.

Having replaced almost that exact same list of parts myself earlier this year I know down to last penny what they can potentially and actually cost ;)

Good luck...sincerely, I do hope you manage to source your parts :thumbs:

:shrug: d'you wonder if maybe that's why the pallet went 'missing'?

There is no way you were getting an 07 bonnet, bumper etc plus headlight for £800 - that was obviously a scam merchant having you on.

It was the same "scam merchant" I got the airbag kit from. :D I don't believe for a second that the pallet went missing. Most likely he got another offer and sold it locally and wasn't prepared to wait for my money to go through. :dry: