Hi Everyone!

I've been meaning to join a 350z members club for a while, but only just got round to it ;)

Got my hands on a 350z Convertible a couple of months ago. Haven't done much with it yet, though a track day is definitely on the cards for soon

Would be great to meet some of you guys though, we already have something in common, right??

Here's my newly acquired car:

Thanks Will350z.

I'm based in North London, near Barnet? I've been looking through the forum, and feel as though I've missed out on all the meets lately! What do you recommend to get to know a few people? Anything in the South I can attend?

Hi and welcome to the forum, we are certainly getting a lot of roadsters recently. :teeth:

Haha... Can I just add, the Roadster in Black looks amazing... It was my second choice (after orange) but sadly I had to settle for Silver... Maybe the next one!

A number of us from the south are meeting up on the 5th dec for a drive to goodwood for a late breakfast and see all the cars, or just ogle at ours as usual :).

Will try to find a link, or search in events. It should be a popular meet and give you a chance to meet the gang if you are interested.

Hi and welcome to the forum, we are certainly getting a lot of roadsters recently. :teeth:

Haha... Can I just add, the Roadster in Black looks amazing... It was my second choice (after orange) but sadly I had to settle for Silver... Maybe the next one!

Yours will stay clean for more than 10 minutes. ;)