rather loud exhaust...problem

Will370z

you can drive it fine in the mean time i wouldnt worry about it. just makes lots of noise.

You are telling me, i now know how spursmaddave used to feel when his "bungs were out" lol

Will, if you get used to the noise and like it I will have a nice subtle exhaust for sale soon hopefully...

What you upto now Dave :ninja::blush:

Thanks for all the tips and advice on Tuesday, and the pm's. Really appreciated it guys n gals thank you.

Just picked up the car today. It's been in a local garage having the exhaust temporarily fixed so it's drivable without blasting my head in. They did an excellent job, apparently it had cracked twice, once on the rear box and once on the flange on the centre pipe. They spent hours on it but only charged 1 hour labour :teeth:

It's a lot quieter but won't last long, but enough time for me to go start the hunt for a nice new zorst :D

After I mentioned I heard a slight knocking rattling noise at the front they also noted that there is a slight play in the anti roll bar links which is causing the noise. Hardly anything and I only noticed it because I'm a fussy bugger.

Thanks again for the help and advice, this forum really does add a great deal to the whole zed ownership experience. Wish I had bought one of these years ago and met you guys earlier.

Anyways back to YouTube to listen to some exhausts..lol

Will

You can listen to some this weekend maybe Will ;)

I have removed my Bungs so you will hear me coming :lol:

Sound like Will should be able to hear us coming together,....... :lol::lol:

I will sit in the car playing ride of the Valkyries on the bos while I can hear you all coming from miles away :)