hello

hi,

just a quick hello from me, name is rob, based in odiham in hampshire and i'm getting tempted to change out my skyline for a 350z, so i thought i'd pop by, say hello and get a feel for things from you guys.

any and all opinions welcom....

the skyline is a bit of a monster R34 GTT running about 420BHP, coilovers, big brakes, etc etc.....I love the skyline, but its a daily driver as well as a track car and I think i'm getting old, wishing for a few more creature comforts and a little bit less of a sideways adventure everytime i drive ;)

I'm looking for a non silver/grey 350z, probably a convertible, but definitely a tip/auto (which means an import - i have no feeling in my left foot after losing a toe in a bike crash a few years ago) at the moment the plan is find a good 350, then don't mod it, but i have a suspicion it will all start with air filters and exhausts, and end in more modding stupidity.... ;)

cheers

Rob

I am in Whitchurch, Hants.... so not far. Drop me a PM if you want to go out for a drive or meet up :thumbs:

I'm looking for a non silver/grey 350z, probably a convertible

.... I do have a Universal Silver though and know a chap with a Roadster...in universal silver as well....if you can bare to be in such a coloured car :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe....first post and already i put my size 10s in my mouth ;) nothing against silver except for the fact that 3/4 of my office has silver cars....that said it is kind of hard to find non silver auto convertibles.

definitely take you up on the drive out :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

pics of the skyline coming up ;)

Welcome Rob! You live around my parents neck of the woods, they used to live on Bagwell Lane and have just moved closer to Church Crookham by The Exchequer pub if you know it... some nice roads around there, shame the road off the high street by Kings isn't longer and less narrow at the other end - love that hill. :)

Welcome Rob! You live around my parents neck of the woods, they used to live on Bagwell Lane and have just moved closer to Church Crookham by The Exchequer pub if you know it... some nice roads around there, shame the road off the high street by Kings isn't longer and less narrow at the other end - love that hill. :)

gotta be careful with that one when it rains, about a mile past the cricket club it floods to about 2 foot deep....blew a turbo in there last year ;(

thanks for the welcome guys !