Banned

Kev946

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pic of a lad with disabilities competing in some sort of athletics meet with some smart alec comment about him which I won't lower myself to repeat. You get the picture - not big and not clever! :thumbdown:

I see. Come one guys. I don't expect that kind of thing here... :thumbdown:

Guest prescience
No... :surrender:

I wasn't commenting on the image which has, in fact, been posted here before. You take it or leave it, and most found it offensive, so be it.

I was merely on the Pot, Kettle Black level whereby one criticises people for doing what you have so spectacularly done youself (i.e. ir_fuel) arguing.

It was the irony that I was about.

In point of fact, I personally didn't have a problem either with the image or what was said on the thread - you might as well say what you think and be condoned or condemned; after all who cares, really?

No... :surrender:

I wasn't commenting on the image which has, in fact, been posted here before. You take it or leave it, and most found it offensive, so be it.

I was merely on the Pot, Kettle Black level whereby one criticises people for doing what you have so spectacularly done youself (i.e. ir_fuel) arguing.

It was the irony that I was about.

In point of fact, I personally didn't have a problem either with the image or what was said on the thread - you might as well say what you think and be condoned or condemned; after all who cares, really?

Thanks for that Doctor Dorian.....:lol:

Why does the OC continue to alienate people who are good, knowledgeable people?

Apparently my warning level is now 'High' :D

Join the OC Bad Boys Club........:lol:

Power crazed moderators are the reason IMHO. Not all moderators I hasten to add.

can someone please let me know what it was?

Wish I knew I'm lost.

What was the image that was removed here for starters.

It was an image which stated :

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...

Even if you win, you're still retarded.

With some visuals ;)

Seeing the reaction of the mods over here, maybe try posting it in the thread on the OC forum to check the reactions? :p

Wish I knew I'm lost.

With some visuals ;)

Seeing the reaction of the mods over here, maybe try posting it in the thread on the OC forum to check the reactions? :p

Certain ban....:lol:

Wish I knew I'm lost.

With some visuals ;)

Is that picture *still* doing the rounds?

It's up there with "How about a nice cup of STFU" and the picture of the bunny with a pancake on its head.

I would have banned it just for being unoriginal :D

Wish I knew I'm lost.

With some visuals ;)

I dare ya :)

Wish I knew I'm lost.

With some visuals ;)

double dare :teeth:

Wish I knew I'm lost.

With some visuals ;)

If the topic is in the "paying members" section i wont be able to do it i guess, otherwise, just pass me the link :p

Wish I knew I'm lost.

With some visuals ;)

If the topic is in the "paying members" section i wont be able to do it i guess, otherwise, just pass me the link :p

www.DELETED.com ;)

You know posting links to OUR site on the OC will also get you warned/banned.

If, for some bizzare reason, someone really does want to try and get banned, then posting a link to our site is probably one of the more productive ways you could go about it. And a lot less likely to offend people who may know of or are related to special needs children.

If, for some bizzare reason, someone really does want to try and get banned, then posting a link to our site is probably one of the more productive ways you could go about it. And a lot less likely to offend people who may know of or are related to special needs children.

Their encryption software prevents it anyway by removing the - in the link :dry:

Their encryption software prevents it anyway by removing the - in the link :dry:

ow really? Lemme try sth

;)

Now where is the link to that topic eh?

edit - quote above to highlight the point, not related to my post below

I have not posted on this as its a touchy subject with me, but please dont post things like this as my son has autism and it is very sad that people find that funny, even though i know it is not directed at these people, its clever to make fun of a very sad and challenging thing that some people have to go through, and others that are in their life that help them through a very difficult situation

ow really? Lemme try sth

Yep. When you remove the - from this sites URL it directs it back to the OC's site, even via PM :surrender: